ACSA Virtual Convention
April 9-28, 2020
Based out of
Given the forced majeure from the COVID-19 Pandemic, we are conducting our ACSA Annual Convention in a remote manner. The primary medium in which our meetings is being conducted via Zoom Video Conferencing.
We encourage you to review the ACSA activities list and reach out to ACSA staff if you have questions.
More About the Convention
2019-2020 Chairman’s Speech
ACSA Chairman Tim North addressed the ACSA membership on April 28, 2020 via video. If you were unable to attend the meeting, please watch Chairman North’s video at your convenience.
All time are reported in Central Standard Time.
Thursday, April 9, 2020
- ACSA Retiring Board of Directors Meeting
Tuesday, April 14, 2020
- ACSA Staff will Circulate Proposed Committee Reports with Federated Recommendations Incorporated to ACSA Committee Chairpersons and Committee Members
Tuesday, April 21, 2020
- Data Systems and Information Development Committee Meeting [2 p.m.]
- Foreign Affairs Committee Meeting [3 p.m.]
- Futures Contracts Committee Meeting [4 p.m.]
Wednesday, April 22, 2020
- Gins, Warehouses and Domestic Trade Committee Meeting [2 p.m.]
- National Affairs Committee Meeting [3 p.m.]
- Primary Buyer/Mill Service Agents Committee Meeting [4 p.m.]
Thursday, April 23, 2020
- Quality, Quotations and Technical Standards Committee Meeting [2 p.m.]
- Transportation, Documentation and Insurance Committee Meeting [3 p.m.]
Tuesday, April 28, 2020
- ACSA Executive Session [2 p.m.]
- ACSA New Board of Directors Meeting [3 p.m.]
2021 ACSA Convention
Please mark your calendars for the 2021 ACSA Convention, which will be held at the Broadmoor Hotel in Colorado Springs, CO on May 19-21, 2021. Additional information will be available soon.