Included in our block rate:
All reservations must be made by calling the hotel direct at 512-685-8100 and indicate the American Cotton Shippers Group Rate ($299). Reservations must be made prior to Friday, April 6, 2018. After this date, all unreserved rooms will be released by the hotel for general sale. Reservation changes and cancellations must be made(2) two days prior to the date of arrival to avoid penalty. A one-night’s room charge with applicable tax will be levied for any cancellations within the two days arrival. Early departures will be charged full room and tax.
Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. and Check-out time is 12:00 p.m.
If any room is not vacated by this time, Patron will be charged a late charge unless prior arrangements are made with the hotel.
Four Seasons – 98 San Jacinto Blvd. – Austin, TX 78701-4039
|Average Monthly Temperatures
Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS)
Flying into Austin-Bergstrom International Airport places you in the heart of downtown Austin. Austin-Bergstrom International offers a bevy of public transportation options. Getting to your destination in Austin shouldn’t take you more than 20 minutes by bus or rental car.
What Airlines fly to Austin, Texas?
Directions from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS)
View directions for your mobile device.
Note: Google Maps directions may differ from the Hotel’s suggested route.
|Approximately 20 minutes
- Exit airport via Presidential Boulevard
- Take Highway 71 West
- Drive 2 miles (3.2 kilometres) on Highway 71 West/Ben White Boulevard to Riverside Drive
- Turn right onto Riverside Drive
- Drive 4.5 miles (7.2 kilometres) on Riverside Drive (pass IH-35)
- Turn right onto Congress Avenue
- Cross the bridge and turn right onto Cesar Chavez Street
- Drive two blocks to San Jacinto and turn right into Four Seasons Hotel Austin